Friday 8 March 2013

FiRst EntRy>>IntRodUction AboUt m3


  1. Name: Tan Mei Kee
  2. Matric No. :A10A196
  3. Faculty, University : Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business, University Malaysia Kelantan
  4. Date of Birth : 31.5.1990
  5. Place of Birth: Segamat, Johor
  6. Area of Study: Tourism
  7. Ambition: My ambition is to be a successful entrepreneur women. To be a successful business women, I must have professional skills and knowledge. Thus, except learning the knowledge from universities, me also need to have many experience to get involve in real business environment.
  8. SUCCESS
  9. Evaluation of this assignment: My evaluation of this assignment is me had know more about the tourist attractions destinations at worldwide. Before, me just know the destinations in Malaysia only. But through this assignment, I have recognize the tourist destinations from worldwide such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment